Get that tropical tan and bronze island glow in just 10 minutes with instant bronzing colour and no sun damage.
While we’ve made a name for ourselves as leaders in all things waxing (both intimate and otherwise), Glo also happens to be the purveyors of one of Bali’s smoothest spray tans. Partnering with Aussie-owned global leaders NakedTan, we offer a look that comes complete with hydrating organic ingredients.
Naked Tan professional spray-on system is imported from Australia and is fast, safe, and leaves you ‘glo-ing’ for up to 7 days.
PRE-CARE AND POST-CARE FOR SPRAY TANS
- For best results, exfoliate with dry body brushing first to allow for more even coverage and the longevity of your tan.
- Book your tan to be applied 1-2 days before your event for the best results. Express tans can be booked for same day events, however only select these if time is a factor as they tend not to last as long.
- If you have never used self tan products before (these can be professional or home tans), we recommend a test patch 48 hours prior. We apply a small amount of the self-tan product with a cotton bud to the inner crease of the elbow or behind the ear and leave to dry. If any contra-actions occur such as redness, swelling, inflammation, or itching, avoid using the product as this is a positive reaction for sensitivity. If no reaction occurs then it is considered fine to proceed with the full-body application.
- If you wax, please do so at least 48-72 hrs prior to your tan application.
- If you shave, please do so the night before your tan application, and apply a good quality hydrating moisturizer afterward (remembering to wash this off before your tan appointment – see point 6).
- Use a loofah or mitt to thoroughly exfoliate the skin prior to your tan appointment (complete this in the shower you have on the day of your appointment).
- Avoid applying moisturizer, lotions, or body scrubs that leave an oily residue on the day of your appointment. These will act as an inhibitor to the tan and may negatively affect the final result.
- Bring dark-coloured, lightweight, and loose clothing to wear after your tan to avoid marking light clothing, or rubbing the tan off, and to feel most comfortable. A strapless bra or bathing suit is recommended to protect rubbing in the shoulder area, especially if you are wearing a strapless dress to an upcoming event.
- Leave the tan on for 1-5 hours to develop before showering, or overnight for the deepest, longest-lasting colour.
- Remember to sleep on dark sheets to avoid marking bedding.
- Have light, cooler showers if you wish to maximize tan longevity.
- Moisturise daily to preserve the tan for the longest time. For an extra colour boost, try NakedTan Gradual Tan, a moisturizer with a hint of tan.
- Wear SPF sunblock every day – self-tan does not offer any sun protection.
- To help the tan fade evenly, exfoliate every 3 days with a tan-specific exfoliant.
- Use a tan remover mitt when you are ready to remove the tan, generally after 7-10 days.
NAKED TAN – 10%, or 15% – 2 hour tan
— Casual session (Rp. 350.000)
— Casual session with body brushing (Rp. 450.000)
— Double spray (Rp. 300.000)
— Legs + butt only (Rp. 250.000)
— Face + neck only (Rp. 200.000)